Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

If only I could..

Not sure if I've ever posted a forward on my blog. But after receiving this, I couldn't resist posting one which reflects the golden phase of my life :) Without much of my rants or prattles what ever.. here's what I'd received as a mail but mirrored my thoughts and re-kindled my past :)

Remembering my classmates,after few years,
My eyes were filled with tears,
Everyone now is busy a lot,
No one escaped from detiny's plot

Saw the girl whome once I thought as my best friend,
oops today she is somebody else's girl friend,
After months, remembered about her for a little while,
Heard she is happy, that made me smile.

Project reviews to Campus Interviews,
Nicknames to last bench games,
cultural rehersald to love proposals,
short term crushes to class room blushes.

Everything is fresh in our mind,
wish life could just rewind,
Let's laugh, play and rejoice,
Once again become college guys.

Chatting and laughing, we all were in elation,
till the painful moment of separation,
when it was time to part,
we returned with a heavy heart.

Today life is full of commitments,
And too many worries,
But those cherished moments,
Will live forever in our memories!!!!

If only I could go back on a time machine and relive those moments..

Sigh!!!

4 comments:

BK Chowla, said...

It is always a pleasure to recollect the time spent with dear ones especially at that age.Life goes on and we realise we are into new and permanent reationships with greater responsibilities.Both the periods have their highs.

* મારી રચના * said...

thats life... we have to move on and be happy ... one never forget past but for better future, one has to compromise and make other happy..!!!

Dark Knight said...

flashback...with blurred images, voices, moments and people.

sm said...

i fully agree with Bk

You Might also like these..

Related Posts with Thumbnails