Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2005

FINALLY.....

After a prolonged insistence from my sis, i've finally decided to enter into the world of blog to shell out my thoughts and ideas!it's been a real loooong time since i'd written something off my academics.if my guess is right, i last wrote for my school competition(though i lost it!:-) ).
now, i really want an outlet for all my thoughts and i know this is the best way for it.so, lemme start here and try to build on this.

5 comments:

Adaengappa !! said...

Hey,
Welcome to Blogosphere !!Just keep blog hopping and sure you'll find great friends here !!
Cheers !!

Anand said...

hi welcome to this magical world... unwind your thoughts freely.. u will get to meet a lot of new ppl...

Jo said...

Came here through your sis. Welcome to the blog world!

MJ said...

hi adengappa, thanks a lot.. and am sure i'll get great and lovable friends.

thank you anand. surely this is a magical world as u said, coz am able to feel slight difference in jus two days.

thanks jo.
am really excited to have all of u as my blog friends.am so excited like a "first -time -school -going -kid" :-)

Twin-Gemini said...

Welcome to the wide world of blogging. Once you get hooked onto it, it's pretty addictive. I sometimes find myself too pressed for time to keep up with the blog world. Welcome aboard!

You Might also like these..

Related Posts with Thumbnails