Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2005

LIFE WITHOUT MOM....

It's been almost two and a half weeks since my mom flew to seychelles with my dad.And from then on it's yours truly who is managing the whole show,ie, right from managing house-hold chores to my official and personal needs.this is the most unbelievable and miraculous thing which can happen to me: leading a life sans my mom. I was this girl who would depend upon her for every little thing i do, right from what channel i need to watch to decide whether i need to attend my that day's classes or not. if you'd by now thought that am a school going girl, pardon me, am pursuing my management studies. somehow, i grew under her shelter completely.Honestly i liked it too. But the last two weeks has taught loads of things to me.It has taught how selfishly i've dealt my mom and how i've taken an undue advantage on her under the protective cover of being her daughter.But now the entire scenario has changed. i wake up with thought of what all things i've to complete for that day.i've begun to be more organised and try to do my work independantly in an effective and efficient manner.
I do have some complaints about this way of life. sometimes it's highly irritating and frustrating to do everything wholly by me. but it's this period which had taught me some valuable lessons in my life apart from what i said above. i've realised the value of relationships. for the past two weeks ,my sis makes it a point to call me twice a day!(for those wondering where she's.. she's in US right now) she's very much worried about me here.my parents call up atleast once in two days and not to forget my friends, they are keeping me occupied by messaging and calls till i go to sleep.am feeling elated about all these because i always complain of loneliness and i also have a feeling that know one cares about me. this thought of mine have proved that am wrong.:-)

But yes, to me, nothing can compensate my mom's presence.

I MISS YOU MOM..

6 comments:

IBH said...

U are a strong J, and I know for sure that u can handle situation better than how i do....u have wonderful set of friends I would say :)

Love u gal!

Visithra said...

Welcome gal to blogging - hopped by from ur sis's ;)

theres always disadvantages and advantages of being away - so enjoy the advantages and chuck the disadvantages - you're loved ;)

Jeevan said...

Welcome to blogworld. nice writen about your love on u r mom. it is veryy hard to live with out mom,

Jagan said...

welcome to blogging :-d
...

MJ said...

IBH:-) i do have good set of friends as i've a great sis! :-) (HOWZZAT! :-) )

thank you visithra, your advice really mean a lot to me.am under the process of taking advantage from this way of life, but yet it's really big one coz it deals with mind. but surely i'll come out of it.

thanks jeevan. i know it's real hard to live without mom, but still we've to succumb to circumstances.that's life right? :-)

thanks jagan, hope u continue enjoy reading.

யாத்ரீகன் said...

yeah.. being all alone is irritating sometimes..

hey.. just dont forget to taste the sense of freedom and independency you get... u'l feel great..

-
செந்தில்/Senthil

You Might also like these..

Related Posts with Thumbnails