Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2005

A SPECIAL MEESAGE TO SPECIAL PERSON

I LOVE YOU....


for so many reasons,
it would take me all day
to list them....


I LOVE YOU....


because you make me laugh
until i can hardly breathe,

because all i've to do is look at you a certain way
and you know exactly what i'm thinking,

because i can trust you to understand even the things
i'm still trying to figure out...


I LOVE YOU...

because you're real,
all the time,
about everything,
no matter what,
and you help bring out the best in me...

over and over again,
you are truly an AMAZING person

and am proud to call you THE BEST FRIEND of mine..

and for many more reasons, there's no wonder that i celebrate the arrival of my "friend" on this earth nearly 26 years before and that too a day before so that i be the first person to wish on your BIRTHDAY..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKKA....

2 comments:

IBH said...

Dear J,

U are my everything and u know that :)

this is the best birthday wishes I have ever received..and i love you with all my heart....u mean the world to me.....

luv u lots...

Anand said...

aaha.. enna oru akka thangai paasam.. hats off.. :)

really appreciate it.. now i am thinking engada en thambi enna pannitu irukaanu :D

he he.. nicely written .. happy bday IBH..

You Might also like these..

Related Posts with Thumbnails