Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Kurai Ondrum illai....

Amma has always been a great fan of this song.. I've seen totally losing herself when she starts singing this song... And couple of times have heard it in many of our family occassions.. but unlucky me, all these did not make a great impact... it was jus an another song .. not until my mom, after long incisive, bought the CDs of this song... And that was first time i heard the song in MS amma's bravura voice.. Man!! then I knew why my mom was totally into the song... No..am not goona give my review about this song.. am not anyway worth commenting on the song or on the divine voice ... All am here to say is how the song has brought in a change to me..Whenever i play this in ipod,it jus gets straight into my heart flushing out all my sunken emotions and blessing with a tranquil ,free-of emotions spirit and make me flutter light in the air ... Whenever i listen to this song it always helps me shed the sense of self and never failed to remind me of the ultimate power which is very much in me...and finally making me even sing Kurai ondrum illai along with her..

1 comment:

IBH said...

super song....one of my fav. too

You Might also like these..

Related Posts with Thumbnails