Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 3, 2006

LIFE IS LIKE THAT!!

For all those who wondered where was I for the past six months(If only someone had really done!!;-) ), well most of the time trying unsuccessfully to understand the nitty-gritties of life.. For a girl like me, who always refused to come out of the "protecting blanket" of family's love and affection; who was an agnostic about people's behaviour, or rather, "misbehaviour"; who was made to view the world with a pink glass to see ONLY good things around me!!! life post-job has surely taken a topsy - turvy turn changing the color of the glasses with more of grey and less of pink.It has jus made to realise the saying that "All that glitters are not gold!! The scathful and inexplicable nature of fellow people has jus made me to realise how tough is it to be a clean slate, wherein people can jus come write over whatever THEY feel and jus get away with not really bothering about the marks they leave behind.With the predominance of sarcasm around, ignominy ,muffling on my stance for sure has been the testimonials of my change in the approach of viewing the world through grey glasses.And with none around to shoulder and understand when it's really a necessitate,life's totally gone rampant. what do these people derive of bickering? Happiness?? If yes, does it really exist for long?These are the few unanswered questions and am really trying hard to find an answer. I wonder how people can jus muck things for others and get away with it and the people at the receiving end are jus left behind flabbergasted . Sometimes, am really not able to resist the feeling of being unfit to insert myself in this world. I've paid a higher cost for having been so oblivious of life and now,better to late than to never have decided not to succumb to these kind of contemptible pressures and fight back the raising odds and do good to myself. And then continue my living in the hope that all bad things will have to come to an end.Hmmm.. i could really not help myself from an yet- another- cribbing post.But what to do LIFE"S LIKE THAT!!!;-)

No comments:

You Might also like these..

Related Posts with Thumbnails