Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Am Done!!!

To all those of who are airing with all your free counsel without even me soliciting it for; all I could say will be a BIG Thank You! Thanks for all those extra efforts that you put in giving away those "precious" say but yet No Thank You!! If you think that am not sane enough to do things and more over settle on things by muself for a plain reason that I tend to ask things before I do anything as a mark of respect, then probably you have flawed . With a definite fact that I did exist in this galaxy for about twenty years before I ran thro’ you I have the conviction that am proficient enough to run things on my own even if it’s going to cost me a fortune. I will truly appreciate if I am given my space to live, breath and on the whole survive! And as the quote goes by.. Please Live and let Live.

No comments:

You Might also like these..

Related Posts with Thumbnails