Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

A New-fangled Me... :)

I’ve been extensively blog hopping for while and was truly amazed at the genres which every single blog carried. I was and am reading a varied zest like food, gadgets, and mothers, personal and so on. It had really changed my discernment of this complete thought behind ‘blog’ or precisely ‘blogging’. I was jus sitting glued to the system for hours in reading those blogs that I’d instinctively developed a flair for reading by itself. Here, I’ve to be honest enough in accepting that not only was I influenced to write or rather express more, I was also disposed on the design of the blog it self. I was some how driven to write on a different platform, but given for the fact that my indiscretion on jus one, couldn’t think that I will be able to do the honors of having a second one. And finally when I decided to have a small make over of my blog that was when I found this, Thanks to Google :) . After a zillion thoughts and templates juggling I finally roped in this from here, yet there are many others which I really liked. True to the quote :
Change is the only permanent thing in this world
I hope this change is just not restricted with the design but to my stance even.

2 comments:

BK Chowla, said...

I have always given credit to those who have tried a change.My best wishes

MJ said...

Thank You Sir ;)

You Might also like these..

Related Posts with Thumbnails